Dr. Iwona Skoneczna is as clinical oncologist at the department of Oncology Saint Elizabeth's Hospital, Mokotów Medical Center, Warsaw, Poland.
She is specialized in urological cancers (prostate cancer, testicular cancer, bladder cancer), internal medicine, cancer chemotherapy, oncology. She is a certified member of European Society of Medical Oncology, working closely with the Board of Polish Urology Society and the UJCM Department of Urology.
Her present and previous experience is very vast:
- Institute of Oncology them. M. Sklodowska-Curie, Head of the Department of Cancer of the urinary tract
- The European Health Centre Otwock
- General, Oncological and Functional Urology Clinic of Medical University of Warsaw
- Consultant in the field of uro-oncology Gainesville, USA
- Member of the Urological Group of the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, EORTC, Polish Office
- Member of the European Society for Medical Oncology
- Member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology